Thank you for choosing Petoskey Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, Northern Michigan’s Premiere ENT practice! Our physicians and staff understand that your time is valuable. In order to make your first visit with us as worthwhile as possible, we ask that you prepare ahead of time by filling out our new patient forms and arriving at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please inquire if you would prefer us to mail paper forms prior to your appointment or plan to arrive earlier to fill them out on the day of your scheduled appointment. Please bring your photo ID and all insurance cards to every appointment so we can ensure that your policy is active and will cover your visit. Co-pays are due at check-in. Patients without insurance are required to pay in full at the time of service.
Petoskey Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists participates with the following insurances including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network and Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO and Medicare Plus Blue
- Priority Health and Priority Medicare, Priority Health Medicare Advantage
- Medicaid (Straight Medicaid)
- Medicaid Commercial plans: Molina, Meridian, McLaren
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Tricare, Tricare for Life, Tricare Prime
- Champus VA
- Tribes- LTBB, Bay Mills, Saulte Ste Marie
Note: We no longer participate with United Healthcare Community Plan Medicaid, Priority Medicaid, UPHP Medicare or Medicaid, or Humana HMO. The visit would be considered self-pay at time of service.
The following insurances require a non-par fee of $125 unless Aetna or Cigna logo is found on the card– United Healthcare, Golden Rule, Humana, ASR/Physicians Care, or Assurant Health.
Insurance is a contract between a patient and their insurance company, not our medical practice. At all times, patients are responsible for understanding their own insurance. We will bill your insurance for services provided and accept payment from them on your behalf. Any balances due are your responsibility.
- Important Information Regarding Minors and Others With Legal Guardians:
At Petoskey Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists, we take our responsibilities very seriously regarding treatment of minors and other patients who are not responsible for themselves. We have important information for anyone responsible for either of these important people whether as parents, foster parents, relatives or legal guardians. Someone legally responsible for our patient must be in attendance at every appointment in our office to provide medical information, insurance and billing information, and most importantly, consent for the treatment to be provided. Without this signed consent, we will not be able to see any patient and provide the care he or she needs. Please review the following information regarding Legal Guardians then download whatever additional form may be needed if the parent or other legal guardian will not be present for the appointment. We can not accept hand-written notes or phone calls in lieu of these important legal documents.
- Patient Requirements for Minors and Others with Legal Guardians
- Delegation of Parental Powers - One Parent Family (can NOT use this one if there are two legal parents)
- Delegation of Parental Powers - Two Parent Family