Petoskey Ear Nose & Throat Specialists
Welcome to Petoskey Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists! Our team of board certified physicians, certified nurse practitioner and nurses, and licensed audiologists have been providing compassionate and professional ear, nose, and throat care to northern lower and eastern upper Michigan residents for decades. We offer specialized services for the entire family, from newborns to seniors.
Our passion is to help you live the highest quality of life you can. Whether you have chronic sinus issues, want to silence your snoring or just aren’t sleeping well, can’t hear the world around you as well as you used to, need reconstructive and cosmetic facial plastic surgery or if you have a serious illness, you'll experience the kind of care at Petoskey Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists that can make a difference in how you feel as a patient and as a person.
Our featured services include:
- Ear infections/Ear tube placement
- Ear pain
- Hearing loss
- Ear cleaning/cerumen
- Balance disorders/dizziness
- Excision of lesions of ear and ear canal
- Earwell Infant Ear Correction System
- BAHA candidate testing for asymmetrical hearing loss
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Nasal obstruction
- Septoplasty Sinus infections and sinus surgery
- Nasal tumors and polyps
- Balloon Sinuplasty in office procedure
- Latera implant
Head & Neck:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders
- Salivary gland disease
- Throat pain
- Thyroid nodules
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumors
- Reconstruction after MOHs procedures/Skin cancer of face and neck
- Treatment of vocal cords
Petoskey Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists physicians coordinate with physicians of all other disciplines to provide comprehensive patient care.
Petoskey ENT voted "Best of the Northwest" for Hearing Centers AGAIN! That's five years in a row! Thank you to our patients for our continued success! Call today to make an appointment with our terrific Audiology team!
PREMIUM CARE HOURS for our Hearing Aid Patients! Visit our PETOSKEY OFFICE for Walk In Hearing Aid Checks and Cleans and Minor Repairs.
- Monday Hours: 3-4pm
- Tuesday Hours: 10-11am
- Wednesday Hours: Noon-1pm
- Thursday Hours: 1:30-2:30pm
- Friday Hours: 8:30-9:30am
Dr. Kevin Gietzen has left Petoskey ENT and opened Great Lakes Ear Nose & Throat Specialists.
His new office is now open:
Petoskey Office: 1114 Charlevoix Ave, Petoskey
Gaylord Office: 860 N. Center Ave, Gaylord
Office phone: 231.489.8151.